Have you ever heard of Nick Vijicic? He was born without limbs in 1982, he had amazing parents that supported him & a God that has shown love,mercy & grace through all the tough times. “He’s an author, musician, actor, and his hobbies include fishing, painting and swimming.” Here, you can read his blog.
If you have not heard of Nick, you must go research YouTube & the web for all of what he has accomplished & what he stands for. He is incredible & proves that if you want something enough, you put your mind to it & work hard then you can do it! His faith is incredible, he shares God’s love all over the world & is available for speaking engagements. His page, Life Without Limbs, gives updates on where is he speaking, provides live streams & more!
Following are a few photos that I took when he came to Dallas to speak.
Here he is praying before he begins to speak.
He has a lovely family!
Several verses he spoke about are:
- For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
- Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us… Ephesians 3:20
- And in their prayers for you their hearts will go out to you, because of the surpassing grace God has given you. 2 Corinthians 9:14
- And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
- I can do all this through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4: 6-7
Nick said “when you see the word ‘disable’, just put the letters ‘go’ in front of it & you have ‘God is able’!”
Many came to the front to accept a new life in Christ. Do you want to know more about God?
Pray for all to keep strong in the faith, never to give up & keep shining the light of Christ to all those around.
Until next time….
Photos are protected & are not to be copied, sold, etc. ExquisitePhotoz©